- 07 Nov 2021 2:30pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Bull’s Head, Barnes
- 13 Nov 2021 8:00pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Riverhouse Barn
- 21 Jan 2022 8:00pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Brasserie Toulouse Lautrec
Listen to ProntoJazz on SoundCloud
Watch Pronto Swing in action at a dance gig
Watch the Hot Jazz Vagabonds
Follow ProntoJazz on Youtube
- Join Pronto for some family friendly jazz at the Riverhouse Barn, Sunday 17th June!
- A swinging Sunday gig….along with a Teddy Bear’s Picnic at the Riverhouse Arts Centre!
- Last minute Duo Gig at fabulous new jazz venue- Jazz on the Hill this Sunday lunchtime 8th July
- Two gigs in one week at Jazz on the Hill..!
- 31 Dec 2011 8:00pm 31st December, New Year’s Eve Party
- 04 May 2012 12:00am 50th Birthday Party- Friday May 4th
- 11 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Friday May 11th
- 12 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Sat May 12th
- 17 Jun 2012 11:30am Riverhouse Arts Centre, Sunday Lunch Gig- 17th June
With this second special gig on the longest day of the year, actress and jazz/cabaret singer, Airlie Scott shares a musical conversation through the seasons with Buenos Aires-born vocalist and guitarist Guillermo Rozenthuler, one of the leading voices of tango and South American song in the UK.
Fusing Airlie’s love of swing, heartfelt ballads, poetic lyrics and the American songbook with Guillermo’s passion for tango, bossa and more, sharing and improvising with each other. Expect jazz, spontaneity, emotional vignettes and a touch of comedy… A soulful singer and a versatile improviser, Guillermo’s renditions of traditional Latin tunes are always refreshing. He recently released “Musica Paradiso’, a project shared with British Jazz star Tina May. His latest projects, are ‘Agora’, a collaboration with internationally acclaimed Latin Jazz pianist Edward Simon, and “Primeros Pasos” with the London Tango Orchestra. He recently toured the UK with box- office success Midnight Tango.
They are joined by the fabulous Roger Lewin on piano and wonderful percussionist Andres Ticino on percussion.