- 07 Nov 2021 2:30pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Bull’s Head, Barnes
- 13 Nov 2021 8:00pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Riverhouse Barn
- 21 Jan 2022 8:00pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Brasserie Toulouse Lautrec
Listen to ProntoJazz on SoundCloud
Watch Pronto Swing in action at a dance gig
Watch the Hot Jazz Vagabonds
Follow ProntoJazz on Youtube
- Join Pronto for some family friendly jazz at the Riverhouse Barn, Sunday 17th June!
- A swinging Sunday gig….along with a Teddy Bear’s Picnic at the Riverhouse Arts Centre!
- Last minute Duo Gig at fabulous new jazz venue- Jazz on the Hill this Sunday lunchtime 8th July
- Two gigs in one week at Jazz on the Hill..!
- 31 Dec 2011 8:00pm 31st December, New Year’s Eve Party
- 04 May 2012 12:00am 50th Birthday Party- Friday May 4th
- 11 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Friday May 11th
- 12 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Sat May 12th
- 17 Jun 2012 11:30am Riverhouse Arts Centre, Sunday Lunch Gig- 17th June
Airlie Scott- vocals, Andy Ruiz Palma- guitar, David Ahmed- guitar, Alan Gibson- Double Bass, with
Alice Mary Jelaska- Clarinet/Vocals, Leigh Henson-Trumpet
Jazz Singer and actress Airlie Scott is delighted to return to the Bull’s Head with her latest combo, a hot jazz sandwich of French chanson, gypsy jazz tunes, Latin favourites, exciting originals and early vintage swing. Airlie Scott (Pronto Swing) on vocals joined by the melodic playing and captivating vocals of clarinetist and singer Alice Mary Jelaska and the early swing accents of hot cornet player Leigh Henson (Mardi Gras band) supported by the fiery and melodic rhythm playing of hotclub style guitarist David Ahmed (well known on the London gypsy jazz and vintage dance circuit), Andrew Ruiz Palma (La Bouche Manouche, Bright Stars of Jazz) and double bass player Alan Gibson who has played with just about everyone on the London scene. With a special full band set up for this gig with the Hot Jazz Vagabonds, this will be a night to remember.