Listen to ProntoJazz on SoundCloud
Watch Pronto Swing in action at a dance gig
Watch the Hot Jazz Vagabonds
Follow ProntoJazz on Youtube
- 31 Dec 2011 8:00pm 31st December, New Year’s Eve Party
- 04 May 2012 12:00am 50th Birthday Party- Friday May 4th
- 11 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Friday May 11th
- 12 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Sat May 12th
- 17 Jun 2012 11:30am Riverhouse Arts Centre, Sunday Lunch Gig- 17th June
Delighted to be playing at the Bull’s Head, Barnes for their lunchtime gig on 20th September with my band Slow Cat Crossing.
The Bull’s Head, 373 Lonsdale Road, Barnes SW13 9PY. Tickets £10/8 in advance.
A fun-loving jazz band with a love of all things swing, a healthy dose of vocal harmony and just a hint of gypsy jazz! Toe-tapping swing favourites, groovy latin tunes, soulful ballads and pop classics in their own entertaining style. Expect songs from the American songbook, Portuguese bossa novas, some Galician and Spanish classics and the occasional French chanson.
Actress and performer Airlie Scott on jazz vocals, with Galician-born singer and entertainer Xabier Mera on guitar, Argentine hot-jazz bass player Eleazar Octavio Ruiz Spreafico, and the multi-talented Katy Jungmann on saxophone, clarinet and accordion.
Slow Cat Crossing jazz band members have played in jazz gigs and functions in the UK, Paris, Berlin, Milan, Spain, Portugal, Argentina and beyond. Jazz venues include The Riverhouse Barn, La Quecumbar, The Imperial War Museum, Kew gardens, Pizza on the Park, the Tea Box, Brasserie Zedel, Battersea Park, and more.