- 07 Nov 2021 2:30pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Bull’s Head, Barnes
- 13 Nov 2021 8:00pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Riverhouse Barn
- 21 Jan 2022 8:00pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Brasserie Toulouse Lautrec
Listen to ProntoJazz on SoundCloud
Watch Pronto Swing in action at a dance gig
Watch the Hot Jazz Vagabonds
Follow ProntoJazz on Youtube
- Join Pronto for some family friendly jazz at the Riverhouse Barn, Sunday 17th June!
- A swinging Sunday gig….along with a Teddy Bear’s Picnic at the Riverhouse Arts Centre!
- Last minute Duo Gig at fabulous new jazz venue- Jazz on the Hill this Sunday lunchtime 8th July
- Two gigs in one week at Jazz on the Hill..!
- 31 Dec 2011 8:00pm 31st December, New Year’s Eve Party
- 04 May 2012 12:00am 50th Birthday Party- Friday May 4th
- 11 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Friday May 11th
- 12 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Sat May 12th
- 17 Jun 2012 11:30am Riverhouse Arts Centre, Sunday Lunch Gig- 17th June
The Pronto Swing Quartet will be playing a special gig for swing dancers, lindy hoppers, balboa lovers and jazz lovers at the wonderful I’Klectik Arts Cafe and Studio, near Waterloo and Lambeth North.
Check out a recent video here: https://vimeo.com/
Tickets £10 in advance or £15 on door, including £1 free drinks voucher.
Join Pronto for toe-tapping, swinging vocal jazz, soulful bluesy ballads, vintage dance classics and more! Pronto has its heart in 30s – 50s swing, with a contemporary twist, and just a hint of the Continent. Engaging vocalist Airlie Scott leads her band of talented jazz musicians from the UK and Italy, combining her love of the American songbook with a dose of nostalgia, theatricality and fun.
Airlie Scott on vocals with Chris Jerome on piano, Eleazar Otavio Ruiz Spreafico on bass, and Katy Jungmann on Sax/Clarinet. Come join us!
Pronto musicians have played at Ronnie Scott’s, The Bull’s Head Barnes, the 606 Club, Pizza Express Dean Street, Pizza on the Park, the Pheasantry, Kew Gardens, The Imperial War Museum, the Vortex, Claridges, The Dorchester, The Royal Albert Hall, Buckingham Palace as well as numerous gigs, functions, and parties. Music made famous by Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Doris Day, Nat King Cole, Billie and so on with the occasional classic pop song, French or Italian chanson thrown in!