- 07 Nov 2021 2:30pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Bull’s Head, Barnes
- 13 Nov 2021 8:00pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Riverhouse Barn
- 21 Jan 2022 8:00pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Brasserie Toulouse Lautrec
Listen to ProntoJazz on SoundCloud
Watch Pronto Swing in action at a dance gig
Watch the Hot Jazz Vagabonds
Follow ProntoJazz on Youtube
- Join Pronto for some family friendly jazz at the Riverhouse Barn, Sunday 17th June!
- A swinging Sunday gig….along with a Teddy Bear’s Picnic at the Riverhouse Arts Centre!
- Last minute Duo Gig at fabulous new jazz venue- Jazz on the Hill this Sunday lunchtime 8th July
- Two gigs in one week at Jazz on the Hill..!
- 31 Dec 2011 8:00pm 31st December, New Year’s Eve Party
- 04 May 2012 12:00am 50th Birthday Party- Friday May 4th
- 11 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Friday May 11th
- 12 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Sat May 12th
- 17 Jun 2012 11:30am Riverhouse Arts Centre, Sunday Lunch Gig- 17th June
Jazz vocalist Airlie Scott will be singing jazz and latin standards with the wonderfully talented Roger Lewin on piano at the Butcher and Grill, Battersea between 7.30pm and 10pm on 3rd July 2013. Free entry…but a good idea to dine although there are a very few places available at the bar just for a drink if you prefer.
39-41 Parkgate Road
A great place to dine…check out some comments on the food below….
“The absolute focus of the Grill is on the quality of the produce from the butcher counter and good service in simple surroundings. Customers can choose from the butcher counter or from the menu.
The menu comprises top quality cuts of meat, simply grilled or roasted and a choice of potato dishes, vegetables or salad. The art by Ian Wilmott portrays abstract images of Smithfield market in days gone by and the black and white photographs show animals in their living environment.
The wine list is short and precise, 75 bins in all, offering a large selection of the wines by the glass with the emphasis leaning towards chunky reds to match the food. The staff are in casual uniforms to fit the style of the Grill.”
“Nothing we had was anything less than very good”
– City AM
“The sirloin, cooked as ordered was delicious and the service was prompt and friendly”
“Where the meat matters”
– The London Paper
“There’s no denying the quality of the meat from Highfields Farm…the burger delivered the anticipated carnivorous satisfaction”