Listen to ProntoJazz on SoundCloud
Watch Pronto Swing in action at a dance gig
Watch the Hot Jazz Vagabonds
Follow ProntoJazz on Youtube
- Join Pronto for some family friendly jazz at the Riverhouse Barn, Sunday 17th June!
- A swinging Sunday gig….along with a Teddy Bear’s Picnic at the Riverhouse Arts Centre!
- Last minute Duo Gig at fabulous new jazz venue- Jazz on the Hill this Sunday lunchtime 8th July
- Two gigs in one week at Jazz on the Hill..!
- 31 Dec 2011 8:00pm 31st December, New Year’s Eve Party
- 04 May 2012 12:00am 50th Birthday Party- Friday May 4th
- 11 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Friday May 11th
- 12 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Sat May 12th
- 17 Jun 2012 11:30am Riverhouse Arts Centre, Sunday Lunch Gig- 17th June
Excited to be invited back to the Tea Box to play again on May 16th 8pm with the wonderfully talented argentine singer/guitarist Guillermo Rozenthuler. Last month’s gig was so much fun, we’re keen to build on our collaboration, hope you can join us!
Friday 16th May: 8pm (Doors open 7.30pm)
The Tea Box: 7 Paradise Road, Richmond TW91AX
Nearest Station Richmond Tube/Mainline
Once again be playing a mix of jazz and latin standards, solo numbers and duos, fusing my love of swing, soulful ballads, poetic lyrics, and the american songbook with Guillermo’s love of tango, bossa and more, sharing and improvising with each other.
Book your table now for a special evening’s entertainment!
£10 a head including a free glass of wine or soft drink.
Delicious snacks and drinks available.
020 8940 3521
Doors open: 7.30pm
Airlie Scott, jazz vocalist and actress has played in the West End, on Broadway and toured Europe, US and South Africa. She has studied jazz with Judy Niemack (Berlin), Jay Clayton (NY), Anita Wardell (UK) and Guillermo Rozenthuler (UK) amongst others. She fronts her own band Pronto Jazz working with top UK/Italian musicians and gigging round London and for parties, weddings and other functions. She has also performed with the Andrew Brewis Trio, the Mardi Gras Jazz Band, and played venues including, Pizza on the Park, Kew Gardens, the Imperial War Museum, and as part of the Riverfront Jazz Festival. She ran the popular Cabaret Lounge at Brasserie Toulouse Lautrec. She has toured the UK regularly playing Doris Day in “Wonderful Day” a musical cabaret celebrating her life and music. She is just off on a UK theatre tour to play Miss Jones in “Rising Damp”. www.prontojazz.com @AirlieScott
Charismatic Buenos Aires-born vocalist and guitarist Guillermo Rozenthuler has become one of the leading voices of Argentine Tango and South American song in the UK. Having started his vocal career as a jazz singer, he still cultivates a love for vocal improvisation and a creative approach to interpretation and arranging.