Listen to ProntoJazz on SoundCloud
Watch Pronto Swing in action at a dance gig
Watch the Hot Jazz Vagabonds
Follow ProntoJazz on Youtube
- Join Pronto for some family friendly jazz at the Riverhouse Barn, Sunday 17th June!
- A swinging Sunday gig….along with a Teddy Bear’s Picnic at the Riverhouse Arts Centre!
- Last minute Duo Gig at fabulous new jazz venue- Jazz on the Hill this Sunday lunchtime 8th July
- Two gigs in one week at Jazz on the Hill..!
- 31 Dec 2011 8:00pm 31st December, New Year’s Eve Party
- 04 May 2012 12:00am 50th Birthday Party- Friday May 4th
- 11 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Friday May 11th
- 12 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Sat May 12th
- 17 Jun 2012 11:30am Riverhouse Arts Centre, Sunday Lunch Gig- 17th June
Excited to be playing this month at the Tea Box with the wonderful Alan Berry on piano.
Alan Berry is a top class musician with 45 years experience playing with top British and American jazz musicians. He plays regularly with Dick Esmond’s Sound of 17 Big Band and the Geoff Mason Quintet as well as with the Geoff Driscoll Quartet.
We’ll be at The Tea Box , 7 Paradise Road, Richmond
Book your table now for a special evening of jazz!
£10 a head including a free glass of wine or soft drink.
020 8940 3521
Doors open: 7.30pm Show from soon after 8pm
Delicious light snacks, drinks and so on available besides the plethora of fantastic teas from all around the world!
Airlie Scott, jazz vocalist & actress has played in the West End, on Broadway and toured Europe, US & South Africa. She has studied jazz with Judy Niemack (Berlin), Jay Clayton (NY), Anita Wardell (UK) and Guillermo Rozenthuler (UK) amongst others. She fronts her own band Pronto Jazz working with top UK/Italian musicians and gigging round London. She has performed with the Andrew Brewis Trio, the Mardi Gras Jazz Band, and played venues including, Pizza on the Park, Kew Gardens, the Imperial War Museum, and as part of the Riverfront Jazz Festival. She ran the popular Cabaret Lounge at Brasserie Toulouse Lautrec. She has toured the UK regularly playing Doris Day in “Wonderful Day” a musical cabaret celebrating her life and music. She has recently been playing Miss Jones in a national tour of “Rising Damp”. www.prontojazz.com @AirlieScott