- 07 Nov 2021 2:30pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Bull’s Head, Barnes
- 13 Nov 2021 8:00pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Riverhouse Barn
- 21 Jan 2022 8:00pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Brasserie Toulouse Lautrec
Listen to ProntoJazz on SoundCloud
Watch Pronto Swing in action at a dance gig
Watch the Hot Jazz Vagabonds
Follow ProntoJazz on Youtube
- Join Pronto for some family friendly jazz at the Riverhouse Barn, Sunday 17th June!
- A swinging Sunday gig….along with a Teddy Bear’s Picnic at the Riverhouse Arts Centre!
- Last minute Duo Gig at fabulous new jazz venue- Jazz on the Hill this Sunday lunchtime 8th July
- Two gigs in one week at Jazz on the Hill..!
- 31 Dec 2011 8:00pm 31st December, New Year’s Eve Party
- 04 May 2012 12:00am 50th Birthday Party- Friday May 4th
- 11 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Friday May 11th
- 12 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Sat May 12th
- 17 Jun 2012 11:30am Riverhouse Arts Centre, Sunday Lunch Gig- 17th June
Delighted to be back at the beautiful Brasserie Toulouse Lautrec in their Loft music space. This will be both an in-person gig and a live-stream event.
Airlie Scott- vocals
Peter Michaels – guitar
Andy Ruiz Palma – guitar
Alan Gibson- double bass.
Established London-based jazz musicians present a hot jazz sandwich of french chanson, gypsy jazz tunes, Latin and early vintage swing and exciting originals.
Experienced jazz vocalist and actress Airlie Scott (Pronto Swing) plus the fiery but melodic playing of hot jazz guitarist Andrew Ruiz Palma (La Bouche Manouche, Bright Stars of Jazz) and guitarist/multi musician Peter Michaels (Pocket Caravan, Melange,The Matzoh Boys, Bhavaini) who’s playing includes classical, flamenco and jazz influences and beyond, backed up by top London double bass player Alan Gibson who has played with just about everyone on the London scene.