- 07 Nov 2021 2:30pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Bull’s Head, Barnes
- 13 Nov 2021 8:00pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Riverhouse Barn
- 21 Jan 2022 8:00pm The Hot Jazz Vagabonds @Brasserie Toulouse Lautrec
Listen to ProntoJazz on SoundCloud
Watch Pronto Swing in action at a dance gig
Watch the Hot Jazz Vagabonds
Follow ProntoJazz on Youtube
- Join Pronto for some family friendly jazz at the Riverhouse Barn, Sunday 17th June!
- A swinging Sunday gig….along with a Teddy Bear’s Picnic at the Riverhouse Arts Centre!
- Last minute Duo Gig at fabulous new jazz venue- Jazz on the Hill this Sunday lunchtime 8th July
- Two gigs in one week at Jazz on the Hill..!
- 31 Dec 2011 8:00pm 31st December, New Year’s Eve Party
- 04 May 2012 12:00am 50th Birthday Party- Friday May 4th
- 11 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Friday May 11th
- 12 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Sat May 12th
- 17 Jun 2012 11:30am Riverhouse Arts Centre, Sunday Lunch Gig- 17th June
Excited to be playing at the Roehampton Club, for a special jazz night with the wonderful Geoff Castle on piano and Duncan Lamont on Sax.
The Airlie Scott Jazz Trio will play a selection of mellow swing, bluesy ballads and Latin tunes as well as more upbeat swinging tunes that will get you up on your feet and up and dancing! Songs made famous by Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Frank Sinatra, Doris Day, Julie London, Nat King Cole, Antonio Carlos Jobim and many others. “I’ve got you under my skin”, “Straighten up and Fly Right”, “Nearness of You, “Chega de Saudade (No More Blues)” to name a few!Ticket price includes a two course meal, price approximately £15, if you’d like to come please let me know, as I need to let the kitchen know and put you on the list.Duncan Lamont
Duncan has played with almost everyone in show business and at all the famous jazz venues, particularly in London and New York. He has worked (often as a featured soloist) with Henry Mancini, Robert Farnon, Benny Goodman, Gil Evans, Bill Holman, Nelson Riddle, Peggy Lee, Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Bing Crosby, Count Basie, Fred Astaire, Benny Carter, Mel Torme and Paul McCartney…the list is endless.
Since 1970 Geoff has worked as a professional jazz keyboard player with many top British jazz artists recording albums covering a wide variety of jazz and folk music. He has made many appearances at Ronnie Scott’s Club playing with artists including Ronnie Scott’s Quintet, Nucleus, Paz, George Coleman, James Moody and Stan Robinson.
Airlie has toured as an actress and jazz singer in UK, Europe, South Africa to Washington D.C and on Broadway. She toured UK theatres playing Doris Day in the sell-out cabaret “Wonderful Day”. As a jazz singer she gigs with her own bands Pronto Jazz and Slow Cat Crossing but has also played with the Mardi Gras Jazz Band, with argentine guitarist/singer Guillermo Rozenthuler, Andrew Brewis Trio and others. Besides many parties, and functions venues include Bull’s Head Barnes, Imperial War Museum, Royal Festival Hall, Kew Gardens, The Tea Box, The Pheasantry, Pizza on the Park and many others. www.prontojazz.com@AirlieScott