- 24 Apr 2019 8:00pm Pronto Swing @Opus One LindyHop / Swing Dance Club
Listen to ProntoJazz on SoundCloud
Watch Pronto Swing in action at a dance gig
Watch the Hot Jazz Vagabonds
Pronto Jazz Video from the Candlelight Club
- Join Pronto for some family friendly jazz at the Riverhouse Barn, Sunday 17th June!
- A swinging Sunday gig….along with a Teddy Bear’s Picnic at the Riverhouse Arts Centre!
- Last minute Duo Gig at fabulous new jazz venue- Jazz on the Hill this Sunday lunchtime 8th July
- Two gigs in one week at Jazz on the Hill..!
- 31 Dec 2011 8:00pm 31st December, New Year’s Eve Party
- 04 May 2012 12:00am 50th Birthday Party- Friday May 4th
- 11 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Friday May 11th
- 12 May 2012 7:30pm Pronto Jazz at the Candlelight Club- Sat May 12th
- 17 Jun 2012 11:30am Riverhouse Arts Centre, Sunday Lunch Gig- 17th June
Come in, before someone sees you
The Candlelight Club is a clandestine pop-up cocktail bar in a secret London venue, a stunning, tucked-away den with a 1920s speakeasy flavour, completely lit by candles. Each party offers a one-off cocktail menu, with special themes, plus dancing to live 1920s jazz bands and vintage DJing.
Viva Italia: Friday 11th May & Saturday 12th May with Pronto Jazz
Come and Join Pronto Jazz Band playing for this special secret Italian themed speakeasy event, dress up in vintage clothes and dance the night away! Check the Candlelight website for all booking details…Book online and you’ll be told the venue a couple of days before the event.
Italy’s role in subverting Prohibition is undisputed, what with the strong links between the Mafia and the Italian-American mob. But her contribution to the art of the cocktail goes further than that—without Italian vermouth we wouldn’t have the Manhattan or the Martini. For this party we’ll be offering up a menu of Italian cocktails, such as the Negroni, Venice’s local drink the Spritz, and Harry’s Bar’s most famous creation the Bellini.
“The Candlelight Club really is the closest you’ll find to an authentic Jazz Age experience in central London. Its unique ambience, fuelled by hundreds of candles, is truly a scene to behold.” —Time Out
“Pull on a flapper dress and have a decadent night out at The Candlelight Club” —Grazia
“Speakeasies may be everywhere, but there’s no bandwagon-jumping here. This is a sincere recreation, not to mention a really fun evening. Proper drinks too.” —Imbibe
“The Candlelight Club—dope” —DJ Yoda